Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I am taking the PlUnGe contest!

Tomorrow morning I have a consultation at my local gym to start a new life style program, Healthy Inspirations! This program is based on four components to it's success: nutrition, exercise, coaching, and relaxing. It comes with a guarantee of weight loss of 2-3 lb per week!

I start the program on Friday with "Quick Start". This is a 3-day cleansing process that rids your body of any excess carbohydrates. I will be able to eat unlimited quantities of certain foods during these three days. Did I mention I will have to drink over 100 oz. of water each day?!!

Monday will be my first weigh in. Then I'll weigh in on Wednesday AND Friday of next week- yes, weigh ins are three days a week. How much do you think I will lose in one week? Friday, April 3rd I will post my weight loss. The reader who guesses my weight loss will win a $5 gift card to Lands End! Good luck. Post your guess today!

Please note: only one winner will be chosen. In the event of a tie, each correct guess will be added to a drawing. The drawing will take place before my Marketing Seminar class on Thursday, April 9th. Don't forget about ounces in your guess!

1 comment:

  1. After my first week of the program I lost a total of 4.7 pounds! Woo-hoo! Overall the program is going very well, but learning some of the new habits has been challenging such as:

    ~document EVERYTHING you eat
    ~No fruit after 3 p.m.
    ~No eating 2-3 hours before bed (no more late night snacks!)
    ~Drink 120oz of water everyday

    Weighing in 3x/week is also proving to be quite a challenge - it's just one more thing to fit into the weekly schedule between work and school.

    All in all things are going well, and I look forward to my continued progress!

    ReplyDelete